beauty

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

University Medical AcneFree Severe Acne Treatment System Right now


I only bought this because I was desperate; I just could not take the breakouts anymore. I was going to call my doctor for Accutane but thought I would try this first. I have tried literally EVERYTHING for my acne, and nothing ever worked except tetracycline, which is hard on your body. So, I was skeptical about this product. But -- let me tell ya -- this stuff actually works!! I thought it was going to be a scam, the old toner-Clearasil crap in a new package -- but it cleared up my face pretty well in just ONE WEEK, and completely cleared it up in three weeks! Yes, completely. I do not even have to wear makeup to go out of the house anymore. One thing I did notice is that, much like Retin-A, in the first couple of weeks it seemed to bring up whatever blemishes were forming beneath the surface, so for a little while I had more bumps than usual, but then they just went away. I hope they never stop making this. I even emailed the company to tell them thanks.Get more detail about University Medical AcneFree Severe Acne Treatment System.

No comments:

Post a Comment